Welcome to KwiltKeys
Keep all your photos a Keypress away
This guide will help you get the most from KwiltKeys. Should you have more questions, requests, or feedback,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get to it!
- Download KwiltKeys on your iOS device
- Launch the KwiltKeys App
- Enjoy our quick discovery tour before entering the app
Set up your KwiltKeys account
- Login or Sign Up. Enter your email and choose a password.
- Authorize your photo streams, this will add them to KwiltKeys
- Our short intro tutorial will lead you to the Main Menu
TIP: If you have a Kwilt account with our other app, it will work with KwiltKeys!
Enabling the keyboard
Let’s get started! First we need to enable the KwiltKeys keyboard!
- Head to your phone’s Settings Menu
- General → Keyboard → Keyboards → Add New Keyboard
- Click to add “KwiltKeys—KwiltKeys In-House”
- Before you leave, click KwiltKeys in your Keyboard List, and make sure to Allow Full Access
Switching to KwiltKeys from your regular Keyboard
Here’s how to turn any app into the ultimate photo sharing experience!
- Tap the text field to activate the keyboard.
- Long-press the globe symbol to see your keyboard options
- Choose KwiltKeys from the menu
TIP: You can switch back to your regular keyboard by tapping the globe a second time!
Kwilt Keys App Menu
The app menu is where you can change app and account settings, and take advantage of some cool features!
Pick colour schemes, re-watch tutorials, email KwiltKeys support, and manage your photo streams. You can temporarily turn off streams that you don’t want to see in KwiltKeys, or add new streams entirely!
TIP: You can add more than one of the same kind of account… TWO Instagrams? Why not!
Sending a Photo
All you have to do to share your special moment is:
- Find & choose the photo you want to send in KwiltKeys
- Tap that photo to “copy” it
- Long-press in the text field until a menu of options appears
- Press paste to enter the photo into the text field
TIP: If no menu appears on long-press, the app you are using KwiltKeys in may not be image/clipboard compatible. Try another!