CONNECTING YOUR ROUTER:
1. Get KwiltKeys and Kwilt from the App Store.
- Create & set up your FREE account—just one for both apps!
2. Bind your Netgear Router
- Insert a USB key/drive full of your photos to your new NETGEAR router
- Connect your phone to your Netgear WiFi network
- Open your Kwilt or KwiltKeys app & add all your Netgear router photo stream.
- Settings → PhotoStreams → + icon → select Kwilt Streamer.
- When your router shows up on the screen, tap to confirm the binding!
3. Stream your Photos
- All your photos are now ready to be accessed quickly (and privately!) in both the Kwilt apps!
SOME HELPFUL FAQs
More Questions? Check out our blog for tutorials, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with anything you need!